“All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.” (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
Phase one planted seeds of faith as it focused on helping you develop a basic understanding of your relationship with Christ. Now that you have planted the basics of following Jesus in your heart, you’re ready for Growing: 201. In this phase you’ll be learning how to grow. On this part of your journey you’ll put down deep roots that will help you develop into a healthy, fruitful follower of Christ.
The goal of Growing: 201 is to help you mature by gaining a clear understanding of foundational Bible truths, and developing essential habits necessary for continued spiritual growth.
1. Continue to attend one of our Sunday Services.
2. Continue to develop the habit of daily Bible reading and prayer.
3. Sign up for and participate in a small group.
4. Sign up and take the class “Doctrine & Theology 201″
5. Sign up and take the class “Evangelism 220”
➢ Read “Through the Bible in 24 Hours” by Chuck Missler
➢ God Wrote a Book- by James MacDonald (PDF LINK HERE)
➢ For additional opportunities for spiritual growth, check out the RESOURCES SECTION of our web site.