FIRST STEPS: 101
“And they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers.” (Acts 2:42)
Welcome to FIRST STEPS. Every journey begins with some first steps and following Jesus is definitely a worthwhile journey. Think of this phase of discipleship as learning how to follow Jesus.
The intent of FIRST STEPS is to supply you with some basic scriptural knowledge and principles. These will help you begin your new relationship with Jesus on good footing.
- Regularly attend one of Calvary Chapel Flathead Valley’s (CCFV) Sunday Services
- Sign up for the 1 hour “New to CCFV” luncheon.
- Sign up for the 6 week “Christianity 101” class.
- Read your Bible daily. If you don’t have a Bible see one of our pastors.
- Pray daily (simply communicate with God).
- Read the “New Believers Start Guide” – by Greg Laurie
- For additional opportunities for spiritual growth check out the RESOURCES SECTION of our web site.