“And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.” (2 Timothy 2:2)
This phase of discipleship is about learning to lead. Previously you’ve acquired Biblical knowledge and assisted ministry training. Now it’s time for you to take the lead and begin to invest in others. Leading 401 is structured to help you successfully continue your lifelong journey as both a disciple and a disciple maker.
The intent of this phase of discipleship is to help you continue a life time of both personal growth in Christ, and investment in others.
- Continue regularly attending one of our Sunday Services.
- Continue practicing the habit of daily Bible reading and prayer.
- Continue to participate in ongoing accountability relationships.
- Participate as small group leader, teacher, etc.
- Invest in and lead others on the discipleship journey.
- Attend an upcoming leadership conference.
- Attend/lead appropriate leadership meetings.